Friday, July 17, 2009

Rebirth of a blog

You - by which I mean the two people who read this - have probably noticed there haven't been many posts. There are several reasons for this, not least that I'm trying to eat better and thus avoid junk food, and also because I find I only have so much to say about junk food. I either think it tastes good or not, but there just isn't the kind of difference between items. This piece of sugar tastes like that piece of sugar.

So the blog is being repurposed as "Notes from an Omnivore" (I'm open to title suggestions). I'll try almost anything once, and my investigation of new (to me) types of food can now be extended not just into just-on-the-market products but also to cuisines I'm trying for the first time, or even my attempts at cooking. There might still be junk food reviews here, but they're going to be fewer and farther between, and surrounded by a lot more reviews of other stuff. I won't promise constant updates - I don't do that anywhere anymore - but there should be a few more than there have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment