Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Junk Monitor is back online

You may recall that about a year ago I started doing a podcast called The Junk Monitor, in which I reviewed new snack food products. Within a few months, unfortunately, the podcast went by the wayside; it was just too much work with everything else going on, plus I needed four or so different items to fill out a whole podcast and getting my hands on that much new junk food at once could be difficult.

However, it's time to bring the concept back, just in a more convenient format. Blog posts can be as short or long as they please, and I only need to include one product at a time, plus this way I'm only spending the time to write the post, as opposed to with the podcast which basically involved writing a whole post and then also recording and editing it. It was fun, but this is going to be updated a lot more frequently, and I think that's what everyone wants.*

*might not be what everyone wants

No comments:

Post a Comment